EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We assist our clients with all legal aspects of property development, including buying or selling commercial and residential property.
For example, we will:
- assist our clients with purchasing vacant land, residential or commercial property
- register plans for sealing with the Land Titles Office
- register easements with the Land Titles Office
- off-the-plan contracts
- contracts for sale of land with special conditions
- joint venture development agreements
- vendor finance agreements
- act for:
- a buyer or seller in the standard conveyance of a residential property
- a buyer or seller in the standard conveyance of a commercial property
- advise our clients about:
- building contracts and other agreements concerning land
- their rights under the Property Law Act 1974 (Qld)
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at email@example.com if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
Starting a Court actionWhere can I start my Court action? A proceeding in a Court may be started in any central registry of the Court. Under the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999 (Qld) (‘UCPR’), ‘central registry’ means: for the Supreme Court of Queensland, the registry of the court at Brisbane, Rockhampton, Townsville or Cairns; or for the District […] more …
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …