We assist our clients with simple and complex commercial transactions.
For example, we will assist our clients with:
- buying or selling a business whether simple businesses valued less than $100,000, or complex State or Nationally based businesses exceeding $3,000,000, as well as franchises and stand alone business assets;
- negotiating and entering commercial leases and retail shop leases
- heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- business partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- shareholder agreements and share sale agreements
- supply of goods or services agreements
- manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements
- industry specific terms and conditions of trade
- limitation of liability waivers
- loan, mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documents
- irresponsible lending compensation claims (click here for more information)
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office with one of our experienced lawyers.
Here at ADVIILAW, we’re long-standing legal experts in commercial law, helping to assist our clients across a wide range of simple and complex commercial transactions and commercial litigation. As some of the leading commercial law experts in Queensland, we’re uniquely equipped to assist you across a wide range of projects.
The commercial law experts in Queensland
Whether you’ve just opened your new business or have been trading for several years, it pays to have professional legal counsel at your disposal. A commercial lawyer in Brisbane can provide expert guidance in unfamiliar areas. The team at ADVIILAW have decades of experience, specialising in property, commercial and dispute resolution law.
We’ve been practising commercial law in Queensland for years and understand that it’s a multifaceted area, and that discretion is required when dealing with business transactions. That’s why at ADVIILAW, a partner of our firm will handle your file personally. We don’t delegate to junior lawyers — we understand the level of attention that’s required when we attend to your business.
Our team of Brisbane commercial lawyers are highly motivated and driven to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients. From providing expert legal advice to designing compliant legal documents, the team at ADVIILAW are here to assist you with whatever your business needs.
We assist our clients with simple and complex commercial transactions, from navigating partnership agreements to negotiating commercial leases. Here’s a better look at some of the ways we assist our clients:
- Buying or selling a business — Whether you’re expanding or downsizing, ADVIILAW can help guide you through the process. Our Brisbane commercial lawyers can help purchase or sell businesses valued at less than $100,000, complex state or nationally based businesses exceeding $3,000,000, and franchises and stand-alone business assets.
- Negotiating and entering commercial and retail shop leases — If your business is moving into a new space, the team at ADVIILAW will run you through the fine print of your lease agreement. Better yet, we’ll also negotiate the terms of your lease to help you get the best possible outcome for your business.
- Heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements — Leave your business’s personal and confidential information in the hands of experts. We’ll manage all proposed agreements between you and your partners, plus ensure certain information remains private.
- Business partnership agreements and joint venture agreements — If your business is taking on new partners, our team of Brisbane commercial lawyers will facilitate the agreement between both parties. We’ll negotiate the terms, such as the division of profits and loss as well as governance and obligations from both parties.
- Shareholder agreements and share sale agreements — Maintaining positive relationships with your shareholders is critical for any business. ADVIILAW can negotiate contracts with shareholders and review related documents about business owner roles and responsibilities.
- Supply of goods or services agreements — If your business is responsible for the distribution of goods or services, we can regulate the agreements and make sure all obligations are met between your business, your suppliers and any other parties.
- Manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements — For businesses involved in the manufacturing industry, your commercial lawyer in Brisbane can draft, manage and review the legally binding agreements between your business and manufacturers.
- Industry-specific terms and conditions of trade — Before entering a new partnership or trade, both parties must establish and agree on specific terms. ADVIILAW has extensive experience negotiating and drafting trade agreements, no matter your industry.
- Limitation of liability waivers — Our commercial lawyers will investigate all risk areas of your business and devise a comprehensive liability waiver to safeguard your business and employees from potential and unnecessary legal disputes.
- Loan, mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documents — Whether you’re looking to apply for a loan, take out a mortgage or use any other form of credit financing, we can review your loan terms to ensure they’re in the best interest of your business.
- Irresponsible lending compensation claims — If you believe your business was sold a financial product that was unsuitable or unaffordable at the time of application, your business may be entitled to compensation. ADVIILAW can advise you on the next steps you can take to settle your dispute.
Get in touch with the team at ADVIILAW today
If you’ve got big plans for your business, you will need a commercial lawyer in Brisbane. ADVIILAW has been practising commercial law for more than a decade and can provide your business with expert advice, assistance or representation. We take a personal approach to our counsel and work to understand your needs, financial circumstances or other important factors that may play a part in our service.
So if you’re looking for a commercial lawyer in Brisbane or need help with commercial law on the Gold Coast, get in touch with the experts at ADVIILAW. Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected]. If you require legal advice, assistance or representation or would like to arrange a consultation at our office with one of our experienced lawyers, ADVIILAW will be happy to help.
What can an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer do for you?
Put simply, an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer can assist you with navigating the commercial landscape. Whether you’re completely new to the world of business or are setting up a new enterprise with extensive experience, it pays to have someone familiar with the law who can provide you with the necessary advice when required. At a functional level, we can also carry out tasks such as creating and negotiating contracts and reviewing relevant documents to ensure that you’re getting the best possible outcome for your business.
Here at ADVIILAW, we also pride ourselves on our commitment to furthering thought leadership in the commercial law space. Make sure you visit our website regularly to read our collection of articles around the latest developments within the legal field.
If your business requires a commercial lawyer in Brisbane, look no further than ADVIILAW. No matter how complex or intensive your needs are, we can offer practical and effective legal solutions.
Is an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer the same as a corporate lawyer?
Not exactly. Although commercial law and corporate law do overlap, commercial law tends to be more concerned with transactions and commercial trading. This may cover anything from business transactions between individuals through to complex acquisitions.
By contrast, corporate law is more focused on governance and regulation surrounding businesses. These are factors that can come into play as part of commercial litigation — particularly around situations such as large-scale mergers and acquisitions — but on a day to day basis, they tend to be fairly separate entities.
What are the types of commercial law ADVIILAW practices?
At ADVIILAW, we can handle just about any type of commercial law including commercial litigation. Whether you’re looking at starting a business with a partner, starting a franchise, looking to be bought out, or any other situation, our team can point you in the right direction. Why not book a consultation today? We can discuss your legal options in more detail.
Our commercial lawyers are well equipped to deal with any legal issues your business may encounter. We can also help you seek compensation if you believe your business was subjected to irresponsible lending.
Why not book a consultation today? We can discuss your legal options in more detail.