We assist our clients with simple and complex commercial transactions.
For example, we will assist our clients with:
- buying or selling a business whether simple businesses valued less than $100,000, or complex State or Nationally based businesses exceeding $3,000,000, as well as franchises and stand alone business assets;
- negotiating and entering commercial leases and retail shop leases
- heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- business partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- shareholder agreements and share sale agreements
- supply of goods or services agreements
- manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements
- industry specific terms and conditions of trade
- limitation of liability waivers
- loan, mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documents
- irresponsible lending compensation claims (click here for more information)
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office with one of our experienced lawyers.
YOUR TRUSTED LAWYERSCONTACT OUR TEAM Book Appointment
Telecommunication Towers and Low-Impact Facilities
Your rights to object to, or seek compensation in respect of, the installation of telecommunication infrastructure.
We rely so heavily on electronic communications these days (to conduct our professional, business and personal affairs) that we, as a society, collectively, appear to accept nothing less than absolute perfection on the issue of the speed,more …
Domestic Building Contracts
You have rights under the Queensland law, irrespective of what the domestic building contract may, or may not, say.
Building a new house is exciting. You have likely spent months finalising the drawings, selecting your fixtures and fittings, and obtaining approvals. You now have boots on the ground, and the builder, including yourself,more …
Interim, interlocutory and final injunctions in defamation law
How do interim, interlocutory and final injunctions generally apply in defamation cases?
At times, an award of monetary damages may simply not be enough to console, repair and vindicate the reputation of the plaintiff. As the saying goes, the “slur remains“, or the “mud sticks“,more …