EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
Wills and Estates
We prepare simple and complex wills on behalf our clients, including enduring power of attorneys and other estate documents to implement an effective estate plan.
For example, we will:
- single wills
- simple husband and wife mirror wills
- complex wills incorporating testamentary discretionary trusts and sophisticated instructions
- international wills
- deed of mutual wills
- enduring power of attorneys
- binding death benefit nominations
- review Self-Managed Superannuation Fund trust deeds
- review company structures in relation to non-estate assets
- review trust structures in relation to non-estate assets
- prepare buy/sell agreements and other succession documents
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
COVENANTS AFFECTING LAND
Enforceability of Land Covenants
A covenant, in the context of, or in relation to, land, is a reference to an obligation concerning the land, whether that obligation be positive or negative (i.e. restrictive) in nature. The purpose of land covenants is generally to preserve the value of the land and to protect itsmore …
Principles of Contract Construction
It is almost inevitable. A contract, whether commercial or consumer in nature, is bound to have a word, phrase, provision, part or section which is not entirely clear and gives rise to more than one reasonable interpretation.
This is where most disputes between parties will occur.more …
BUYING A RENT ROLL OR CLIENT BOOK
A Few Things You Should Know
If you are buying a property management rent roll from another real estate agency or a book of clients from either a mortgage broker or financial planner, you can, and should, use a business contract with special conditions specifically drafted to cover transactions of thismore …