Place your small business into the best hands possible by partnering with the small business lawyers at ADVIILAW. Decades of service to public and private clients alike have allowed us to provide reliability, peace, and confidence to commercial entities across the Brisbane, Gold Coast and South East Queensland.
With more than twenty years of combined industry experience, ADVIILAW’s lawyers are prepared to respond with your needs in mind. For small business owners in Brisbane and beyond, ADVIILAW is one of the most trusted names in commercial law.
How business lawyers in Brisbane protect your rights
The operation of a small business is no simple task. Whether you act as a sole proprietor or the lead of a small team, having adequate legal protection is a must. Drafting flawed or incorrect documentation could leave you vulnerable to unfortunate circumstances, while inadequate representation in front of a Tribunal may not protect your best interests.
Your business requires a higher level of legal protection than the average private citizen. Thankfully, small business lawyers near Brisbane are an excellent solution, offering practical advice and legal guidance to consult commercial entities through any legal situation.
You’ve spent years of hard work and sacrifice to get your business where it is today. Avoid the heartbreak of litigation or legal confrontation with the help of ADVIILAW’s trained commercial lawyers in Brisbane. A consultation with our expert lawyers will help better direct your actions and results in the coming weeks.
Complete our online contact form to book a consultation.
Experienced and professional Brisbane business lawyers
Running a business is no mean feat and if you want to remain compliant and competitive in your industry, having a Brisbane business lawyer by your side is crucial. The role of a business lawyer is to offer expert counsel and advice in areas you might not be familiar with. Our business lawyers in Brisbane can also prepare and draft contracts and other important documents, minimising your risk of legal conflicts.
The Brisbane business lawyers at ADVIILAW currently offer the following commercial law services:
Commercial lease law
Our professional team of business lawyers in Brisbane will work with you to dissect the fine print on your lease agreement. ADVIILAW will also negotiate the terms of your contract to ensure you get the best outcome. In addition to our commercial lease responsibilities, we’ll also prepare, draft and review existing documents, freeing up your admin time so you can get back to running your business.
If you ever need to attend court or appear in front of a Tribunal, ADVIILAW will ensure you feel prepared and confident by walking you through the proceedings. We don’t take your representation lightly, either. The way we present ourselves can tell a lot about the company we keep, so we take great pride in representing your business and are committed to achieving the best possible outcome.
Compliant mergers and acquisitions
If you’re looking to bring on new clients or need to manage current relationships better, our Brisbane business lawyers can help. In addition to preparing legal binding agreements and other formal documents, we’ll ensure that both parties remain compliant and abide by regulatory requirements. We’ll also monitor these relationships and provide counsel should issues arise — keeping your business’s best interests at the forefront.
You know how to run your day-to-day operations best, but when it comes to the internal structure of your organisation, it’s best left to the experts. Our Brisbane business lawyers can offer guidance around how to legally structure your business and remain compliant, whether you’re a sole trader, partnership or trust. It’s important that your business’s structure also provides adequate asset protection — ADVIILAW will also take on this responsibility.
Overall business management counsel
Whether you’re just starting out in your field, already established or looking to dissolve your business, our Brisbane business lawyers will provide expert guidance and counsel. At ADVIILAW, we take the time to understand the needs of every client and will develop practical and effective legal solutions that best serve your business.
Discover how our business lawyers in Brisbane can serve your business by contacting us today.
Why ADVIILAW’s commercial lawyers in Brisbane are right for you
ADVILLAW’s small business lawyers in Brisbane have dedicated their careers to the protection and administration of commercial business advice. Reliable solutions are always provided in the most cost-efficient and pragmatic means possible. From publicly listed companies to government authorities, trust that our professionals have your best interests in mind.
The lawyers at ADVIILAW currently offer the following commercial law services:
- Commercial lease law, including the drafting or reviewing of documents
- Representation in a court of law or in front of a Tribunal
- Managing compliance throughout the merger or acquisition process
- Assisting business owners with legal structures and asset protection
- The creation, management, or dissolution of an established company
For more information about our commercial law services for small businesses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and South East Queensland, call the responsive experts at ADVIILAW.
The types of cases a business lawyer can handle
Expert legal counsel is priceless whether you’re a startup or have been in business for several years. Some of the matters we can assist you with include:
- Contract and other disputes — Whether a client refuses to pay up, a partner is disputing a term in your contract or has shared private information with another party, a business lawyer can negotiate on behalf of your business or take necessary steps to rectify the situation.
- Harmful business claims — If your business is facing an internal dispute, such as workplace safety, disability or sick leave, a business lawyer can offer effective counsel and recommendations on resolving the issue and, if need be, represent you in court.
What to consider when hiring a business lawyer in Brisbane
If you believe your business could benefit from the guidance and counsel of a professional business lawyer, there are a few factors to consider. These include:
- Experience — From industry knowledge to previous wins, your business lawyer in Brisbane must have an extensive skill set. ADVIILAW has more than twenty years of combined industry experience, so you can rest easy knowing your business is in expert hands.
- Reputation — From positive feedback to a promising success rate, the reputation of a business lawyer and their firm is highly important. Your business is potentially your biggest asset, so having a credible legal team at your disposal is non-negotiable. ADVIILAW goes above and beyond for our clients, and it’s why we’ve developed long-lasting relationships with each one.
- Fee structure — Every firm will have its own billing methods and service fees. ADVIILAW takes a personal approach to our fee structure and understands a client’s financial circumstances. We can also offer flexible and fixed fee payment arrangements wherever possible.
ADVIILAW is Australia’s choice for small business lawyers in Brisbane
Defend your business without compromise. Contact ADVIILAW today at 07 3088 7937 to speak with an expert legal professional, or use the online contact form to book a call at a time convenient to you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.