EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
Wills and Estates
We prepare simple and complex wills on behalf our clients, including enduring power of attorney and other estate documents to implement an effective estate plan.
For example, we will:
- single wills
- simple husband and wife mirror wills
- complex wills incorporating testamentary trusts and sophisticated instructions
- international wills
- deed of mutual wills
- enduring power of attorneys
- binding death benefit nominations
- review Self-Managed Superannuation Fund trust deeds
- review company structures in relation to non-estate assets
- review trust structures in relation to non-estate assets
- prepare buy/sell agreements and other succession documents
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at email@example.com if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
Starting a Court actionWhere can I start my Court action? A proceeding in a Court may be started in any central registry of the Court. Under the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999 (Qld) (‘UCPR’), ‘central registry’ means: for the Supreme Court of Queensland, the registry of the court at Brisbane, Rockhampton, Townsville or Cairns; or for the District […] more …
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …