EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We assist our clients to protect, licence and sell their intellectual property in the areas of trademarks, copyright and registered designs.
For example, we will:
- advise our clients about:
- the nature and creation of intellectual property
- the rights of a trade mark owner
- the rights of a copyright owner
- the rights of a registered design owner
- the nature of confidential information
- the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth)
- the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
- the Designs Act 2003 (Cth)
- issue trade mark or copyright infringement notices
- register trade marks:
- in Australia
- internationally under the Madrid Protocol
- prepare intellectual property assignment or licence agreements
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at email@example.com if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
COVENANTS AFFECTING LAND
Enforceability of Land Covenants
A covenant, in the context of, or in relation to, land, is a reference to an obligation concerning the land, whether that obligation be positive or negative (i.e. restrictive) in nature. The purpose of land covenants is generally to preserve the value of the land and to protect itsmore …
Principles of Contract Construction
It is almost inevitable. A contract, whether commercial or consumer in nature, is bound to have a word, phrase, provision, part or section which is not entirely clear and gives rise to more than one reasonable interpretation.
This is where most disputes between parties will occur.more …
BUYING A RENT ROLL OR CLIENT BOOK
A Few Things You Should Know
If you are buying a property management rent roll from another real estate agency or a book of clients from either a mortgage broker or financial planner, you can, and should, use a business contract with special conditions specifically drafted to cover transactions of thismore …