We assist our clients to protect, licence and sell their intellectual property in the areas of trademarks, copyright and registered designs.
For example, we will:
- advise our clients about:
- the nature and creation of intellectual property
- the rights of a trade mark owner
- the rights of a copyright owner
- the rights of a registered design owner
- the nature of confidential information
- the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth)
- the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
- the Designs Act 2003 (Cth)
- issue trade mark or copyright infringement notices
- register trade marks:
- in Australia
- internationally under the Madrid Protocol
- prepare intellectual property assignment or licence agreements
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
YOUR TRUSTED LAWYERSCONTACT OUR TEAM Book Appointment
Telecommunication Towers and Low-Impact Facilities
Your rights to object to, or seek compensation in respect of, the installation of telecommunication infrastructure.
We rely so heavily on electronic communications these days (to conduct our professional, business and personal affairs) that we, as a society, collectively, appear to accept nothing less than absolute perfection on the issue of the speed,more …
Domestic Building Contracts
You have rights under the Queensland law, irrespective of what the domestic building contract may, or may not, say.
Building a new house is exciting. You have likely spent months finalising the drawings, selecting your fixtures and fittings, and obtaining approvals. You now have boots on the ground, and the builder, including yourself,more …
Interim, interlocutory and final injunctions in defamation law
How do interim, interlocutory and final injunctions generally apply in defamation cases?
At times, an award of monetary damages may simply not be enough to console, repair and vindicate the reputation of the plaintiff. As the saying goes, the “slur remains“, or the “mud sticks“,more …