EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We establish fixed, discretionary and unit trusts for our clients to assist with asset protection and other tax objectives.
For example, we will advise our clients about:
- Nature and creation of trusts
- Trustees powers, duties and liabilities
- Entitlements of beneficiaries
- Asset protection and tax minimisation
- Trust deeds and trust deed amendments
- Fixed, discretionary and hybrid trusts
- Unit trusts and unitholders agreements
- Resulting and constructive trusts
- Administration of trusts
- Trusts Act 1973 (Qld)
- Distinction between a trust and other legal structures
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at email@example.com if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
Starting a Court action
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …