EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We represent our clients in the resolution of disputes, negotiating out-of-Court settlements and commencing or defending Court proceedings.
For example, we will:
- simple letters of demand
- substantive letters of demand
- substantive letters asserting legal rights and requesting action or inaction
- substantive letters offering to settle or compromise disputes
- commence or defend Court proceedings before:
- the Magistrates Court of Queensland
- the District Court of Queensland
- the Supreme Court of Queensland
- the Federal Court or Federal Circuit Court
- assist clients before the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at email@example.com if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
Starting a Court action
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …