EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We represent our clients in the resolution of disputes, negotiating out-of-Court settlements and commencing or defending Court proceedings.
For example, we will:
- simple letters of demand
- substantive letters of demand
- substantive letters asserting legal rights and requesting action or inaction
- substantive letters offering to settle or compromise disputes
- commence or defend Court proceedings before:
- the Magistrates Court of Queensland
- the District Court of Queensland
- the Supreme Court of Queensland
- the Federal Court or Federal Circuit Court
- assist clients before the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
COVENANTS AFFECTING LAND
Enforceability of Land Covenants
A covenant, in the context of, or in relation to, land, is a reference to an obligation concerning the land, whether that obligation be positive or negative (i.e. restrictive) in nature. The purpose of land covenants is generally to preserve the value of the land and to protect itsmore …
Principles of Contract Construction
It is almost inevitable. A contract, whether commercial or consumer in nature, is bound to have a word, phrase, provision, part or section which is not entirely clear and gives rise to more than one reasonable interpretation.
This is where most disputes between parties will occur.more …
BUYING A RENT ROLL OR CLIENT BOOK
A Few Things You Should Know
If you are buying a property management rent roll from another real estate agency or a book of clients from either a mortgage broker or financial planner, you can, and should, use a business contract with special conditions specifically drafted to cover transactions of thismore …