EXPERIENCE. TRUST. SOUND ADVICE.
We assist our clients with commercial transactions, including buying or selling businesses and franchises, entering commercial leases, partnerships and other business agreements, or in respect of any banking or loan documentation.
For example, we will assist our clients with:
- buying or selling businesses, franchises or business assets
- negotiating and entering commercial leases or retail shop leases
- heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- business partnership and joint venture agreements
- shareholder agreements or share sale agreements
- supply of goods or services agreements
- manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements
- industry specific terms and conditions of trade
- limitation of liability waivers
- loan, guarantee and other security documentation
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.
Starting a Court actionWhere can I start my Court action? A proceeding in a Court may be started in any central registry of the Court. Under the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999 (Qld) (‘UCPR’), ‘central registry’ means: for the Supreme Court of Queensland, the registry of the court at Brisbane, Rockhampton, Townsville or Cairns; or for the District […] more …
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …