EXPERIENCE ,TRUST, SOUND ADVICE.
AdviiLaw is a boutique law firm specialising in commercial, property and dispute resolution law, including other areas of law outlined in our Areas of Practice. Our team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers, whose focus is to deliver high quality, risk conscious and cost effective legal services.
Whether you need:
- legal advice about your rights, duties or liabilities;
- preparation or review of legal documents; or
- representation in a dispute,
in relation to any matter mentioned in our Areas of Practice, AdviiLaw has the expertise, experience and resources to deliver a highly professional and competent legal service.
AdviiLaw is driven by the desire to achieve the best possible outcomes for its clients by, for example:
- offering effective, efficient and commercial legal and practical solutions;
- understanding the financial circumstances of the client (and offering flexible and fixed fee arrangements whenever possible);
- ensuring that the client speaks to a lawyer each time; and
- conducting itself with integrity, transparency and professionalism.
We are friendly, accessible and passionate about what we do.
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 to see how we can assist you.
Principles of Contract Construction
It is almost inevitable. A contract, whether commercial or consumer in nature, is bound to have a word, phrase, provision, part or section which is not entirely clear and gives rise to more than one reasonable interpretation.
This is where most disputes between parties will occur.more …
Buying a Rent Roll or Client Book
A Few Things You Should Know
If you are buying a property management rent roll from another real estate agency or a book of clients from either a mortgage broker or financial planner, you can, and should, use a business contract with special conditions specifically drafted to cover transactions of thismore …
Testamentary Discretionary Trusts
Every Will should have them
These days almost every family estate will benefit from having family testamentary discretionary trusts incorporated into the parents’ wills. This is because the family will either have a valuable family home to pass down to the kids, jewellery, paintings and other heirlooms or either, or both,more …