EXPERIENCE ,TRUST, SOUND ADVICE.
AdviiLaw is a boutique law firm specialising in commercial, property and dispute resolution law, including other areas of law outlined in our Areas of Practice. Our team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers, whose focus is to deliver high quality, risk conscious and cost effective legal services.
Whether you need:
- legal advice about your rights, duties or liabilities;
- preparation or review of legal documents; or
- representation in a dispute,
in relation to any matter mentioned in our Areas of Practice, AdviiLaw has the expertise, experience and resources to deliver a highly professional and competent legal service.
AdviiLaw is driven by the desire to achieve the best possible outcomes for its clients by, for example:
- offering effective, efficient and commercial legal and practical solutions;
- understanding the financial circumstances of the client (and offering flexible and fixed fee arrangements whenever possible);
- ensuring that the client speaks to a lawyer each time; and
- conducting itself with integrity, transparency and professionalism.
We are friendly, accessible and passionate about what we do.
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 to see how we can assist you.
Starting a Court action
Retail shop lease costsLessee’s liability for costs associated with the retail shop lease A lessee under a retail shop lease is not liable to pay any amount for the lessor’s legal or other expenses in relation to the following: preparing, renewing or extending the retail shop lease; obtaining the consent of a mortgagee of the lessor; the lessor’s […] more …
Retail shop lease outgoingsMeaning of ‘outgoings’ Under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld) (the ‘Act’), a lessor’s outgoings for a retail shopping centre or leased building are: the lessor’s reasonable expenses directly attributable to the operation, maintenance or repair of the centre or building and areas (associated areas) used in association with the centre or building; and […] more …